A service-orientated organisation, Print and Digital Media South Africa
provides a forum for unified industry representation of our members.
We also offer administrative and secretarial services to constituent and
In order to best represent our members we…
- Provide a forum for discussions on all print media issues which affect
- Coordinate the exchange of information affecting the print media
industry and the
collation of data applicable thereto.
- Lobby and promote the interests of print and digital media at all levels
of government and relevant groupings;
- Promote, support or oppose legislation, regulation, by-laws, bills or
decisions or proposed measures which affect
or might affect interests of our
members; and :
- Appoint representatives to industry bodies to represent its members